Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Black Gold Customer Service A+

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Black Gold Customer Service A+

Postby six » 03 05, 2019 •  [Post 1]

Just wanted to give a shout out to Black Gold for their great customer service. After the third season chasing elk my Black Gold Ascent needed some repair. The drops, brush, and weather in the back country had taken their toll. I emailed Black Gold and asked if I could purchase a new fibre optic and level. I got an email back the same day. Here is their response.

[color=#00FF00]Mark,

You can send the sight in and we can get it fixed up for you. Just put a note in the box that has your name, return address, phone number, and description of the problem(s) so I know who to send it back to and what I’m looking at when it comes in.

[/color]Well the sight was boxed up and on its way to Montana the next day. Cant wait to get my sight back and get shooting. I just wanted to share my experience with Black Gold. I will be purchasing my next sight from them when my boys are ready for an upgrade.
Mark
Elk are where you find em...
six

First Name: Mark
Last Name: Cool

Re: Black Gold Customer Service A+

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 03 05, 2019 •  [Post 2]

Good stuff six, thanks.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby ishy » 03 06, 2019 •  [Post 3]

My group has had similar experiences. So great to have companies that stand behind their stuff.
ishy

First Name: Bryan
Last Name: L

Postby Fridaythe13th » 03 06, 2019 •  [Post 4]

Same experience here. My fiber optic came loose and thought it was broken. So I call, they said send it in or quick run down on how to fix it if I didn't want to send in.
Fridaythe13th

First Name: Eric
Last Name: S

Postby pointysticks » 03 11, 2019 •  [Post 5]

I’m on my second BG sight. My first one I was optimistic and got the last pin 0.10 which was a BAD decision for my weak eye. I called to ask how much to switch it over. The guy said to send it in. It could be $12 or it could be zero depending on the mood of the tech. He said it’s 99% free. Haha.

I ended up selling that bow complete.

My next bow. Zero doubt. Black Gold. I don’t like adjusting individual pins as mush as I like adjusting a Spot Hogg, but that move is thankfully only needed every once in awhile. Once locked down...done. No denying Spot Hogg’s awesome system

I love eating my new black gold ascent.
pointysticks

First Name: cliff
Last Name: l