Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

New Sponsor - Alaska Guide Creations

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

New Sponsor - Alaska Guide Creations

Postby Indian Summer » 08 31, 2013 •  [Post 1]

Like with the Clip-Shot... I went and talked to a small business owner that makes an awesome product that I personally use and find to be worth passing on to forum members. They have specialized gear that suits elk hunters like us but don't spend 1.5 million on marketing like the mega companies. For them, and us, the ElkNut store is the perfect place to do business.

The Bino Pouch is what you'd imagine, a bino system but it's the cream of the crop in my book. A buddy had a new model and it's even nicer than the one I have.

I set mine up: left pocket wind indicator, right pocket Spudz lense cloth (which clips onto a little hook)& maybe lense cleaner, front pocket calls, rear pocket extra calls & hunting license & a zip strip to attach my tag. In gun season there are elastic holders for several rounds of ammo in the front and center pocket. Man I like that!

It fits my 10X42s excellent. Magnets are ok but not 100% secure. I prefer the clip buckle closure for times when I need to make double sure my expensive optics are going airborne down a rockslide. During normal hiking I just leave it unsnapped and the deep enclosure keeps them secure with the lid over top in case of rain. I got rid of my lense caps which, like a neck strap, just get in the way when I'm glassing. The shoulder strap system is what makes any bino system tick and his works great. No strap on the back of your neck and its stays snug to my chest for the belly crawls.

Jaret is a great guy to talk to if you have any questions and as with any smart business owner will take care of any problems that you might have hassle free. He made this product (In the U.S.A.) way before all the Badlands, Sitka, Crooked Horn etc etc guys did and I haven't had one thing break or any other issues. If anyone is pondering what to carry their glass in I'd highly recommend giving the Bino-Pouch a try. I absolutely love mine.

Welcome aboard Jaret & good luck here on ElkNut Forums .
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro