Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

New Bow Sight Purchased

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

New Bow Sight Purchased

Postby Kessler10 » 01 20, 2015 •  [Post 1]

I posted a thread a couple weeks back about the Trophy Ridge React Sight. After a few comments about its durability I decided to hold off and do more research. I looked into and shot with several other brands and models that were recommended over the last weeks at my local archery shop, but kept coming back to the REACT. I just felt comfortable when I shot it, but just didn't feel good about its durability in the field.

Finally I found the React PRO (not sure why it took me so long to find it, unless it came out recently??). The things I was questioning about the REACT, the REACT PRO addresses and now is a site I feel 100% confident. with. The price tag of course goes way up with the upgrades (around $230-$250), but feel its well worth it to have a sight I am 100% comfortable with. Of course everyone has their own opinions on sights. But think the best advice I got was to buy something you shoot well with and feel confident with, regardless of price or brand. (as long as your wife doesn't kill you because she sees that amount on the credit card statement). This sight is for sure lighter, more durable, and has the micro-click windage and elevation adjustment. So easy to sight in and feel confident with, IMO. Love it so far, it works for me. So thanks for anyone that gave me feedback!
Features for REACT PRO below. Many more features that the its predecessor.

Features
Solid 6061 aluminum construction
2nd and 3rd axis leveling
Micro-click windage and elevation adjustment
No-slop windage and elevation brackets
Precision installed bubble level
Glow-ring superior in low-light

Tool-less adjustments
Impact-armored ultra-bright fiber optic
Stainless steel hardware
Rheostat sight light
Just 9.5oz