Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Eco Pack - coyote

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Eco Pack - coyote

Postby stumpy waters » 03 27, 2018 •  [Post 1]

Anyone have an exo 5500 pack or possibly even just K2 frame they want to sell in coyote brown? Was wanting to buy one for my son for his college graduation and was pretty shocked to see that coyote had been discontinued.
stumpy waters

Re: Eco Pack - coyote

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 03 27, 2018 •  [Post 2]

Stumpy, you may want to contact EXO MTN Gear. They may have some of the discontinued colors in the warehouse? RJ
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: Eco Pack - coyote

Postby stumpy waters » 03 27, 2018 •  [Post 3]

WapitiTalk1 wrote:Stumpy, you may want to contact EXO MTN Gear. They may have some of the discontinued colors in the warehouse? RJ

I appreciate the reply, but I tried that. Took a couple of times to get a response from them to find out that coyote was discontinued and not coming back, I was hoping they were going to tell me they were just temporarily out of stock.

I have inquired to see if they may have some blems or returns and just can’t get a reply. Been a little disappointed, they are usually very responsive but oh well. I have 5500 and it’s an excellent backpack. End of the day it’s just a color but that’s what he likes so just asking around to see if I might could locate one hoping someone was moving on one of their new colors before I order one.

They still have 5500 bags for sale, they are just out of frames apparently.
stumpy waters