Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

40% Off Savings Code for OutdoorResearch.com

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

40% Off Savings Code for OutdoorResearch.com

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 04 11, 2018 •  [Post 1]

OK, I received an email from LeoAdventures that said I can provide a 40% discount code to folks for one of their affiliate companies. The affiliate company is Outdoor Research. What is Leo Adventures you might ask? Well, LeoAdventures is a public service appreciation program offering courtesy pricing on premium products exclusively for full-time Public Service Employees (LEOs, Firefighters, AD Military, Full time State and FED Employees). For an annual fee, a cat gets pretty phenomenal discounts on a bunch of outdoors gear/brands. I don’t use my membership to buy from all the affiliate companies but there are quite a few that I do use.

Here’s the gist of the note I received from Leo Adventures just now:

“Remember, these promotions are the one time you can hand out the code, post it on your favorite forums, and give all your friends a taste of the awesome deals you get. Reminder that this is only for Outdoor Research.

THE CODE: LAFAM40
STEP 1: Create Outdoor Research Account
STEP 2: Add Amazing Gear to Cart
STEP 3: Enter Code LAFAM40

Some Quick Notes:
This Code is only valid from the 12th until the 18th of April 2018.
This code only allows one use per customer.
This is only for Outdoor Research not any other brands on our site.”

Go to https://www.outdoorresearch.com/us/en/ and if there is anything you may be interested in. I have not bought anything from these folks but it looks like they have some really nice stuff and at a 40% discount offer, you may just find something you want.

Happy shopping! r/ RJ
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: 40% Off Savings Code for OutdoorResearch.com

Postby Lefty » 04 12, 2018 •  [Post 2]

I refuse to give my wife a shopping code.
;)
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H