Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Real Leather Shop...........

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Real Leather Shop...........

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 06 06, 2018 •  [Post 1]

.....comes through in a big way! I contacted Jim at the Real Leather Shop a few weeks ago and asked him if could make me a custom leather rifle sling for my elk rifle. He said no problem and after we communicated back and forth about the style, images, measurements, price point, etc..... he was off and running. I received my new sling today and am once again, floored by the craftsmanship of Mr. Leather Shop's products. So if you bump into somebody in the elk woods this fall with one of the best looking slings you've ever seen, that would be me :D. If you're in the market to get some top shelf leather products, make sure you swing by Jim's banner/text link above. If you have any questions about anything, Jim will be more than happy to answer them.

Sling 1.png
Sling 1.png (644.05 KiB) Viewed 1408 times

Sling 2.png
Sling 2.png (679.19 KiB) Viewed 1408 times

Sling 3.png
Sling 3.png (685.7 KiB) Viewed 1408 times

Sling 6.png
Sling 6.png (584.76 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: Real Leather Shop...........

Postby wawhitey » 06 06, 2018 •  [Post 2]

Ive looked through their website. Some cool stuff. Im about due for a new wallet. Will probably order one from them.
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Re: Real Leather Shop...........

Postby Leather Guy » 06 15, 2018 •  [Post 3]

Rory,

Thank you for the plug, and the opportunity to advertise on your site.
AS a get to know you type thing, any orders that are generated through WAPITI TALK, will receive free Domestic USA shipping.
We do Real Leather wallets, hunting license holders, credit card cases, belts, rifle slings binocular straps and much more. All original designs with just about the best artwork you'll ever see. You will never find what we offer in any store at any price. Check out our line of Kid's belts, again made with real leather

We have wildlife themes, such as Elk, deer, grizzly, moose, wolfs, cougar, bison, upland game and waterfowl .... all completely handmade from scratch

So click on our text link or rolling banner and check us out. USE coupon WAPITITALKFREESHIP to get the free shipping. Real Leather Shop
Leather Guy