Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Check This Out!

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Check This Out!

Postby Indian Summer » 11 09, 2018 •  [Post 1]

This is my annual Wapiti Talk paycheck. After several years of employment here I can tell you that RJ is a very generous guy. Very! He puts a lot of thought into the things he does too.

This belt was custom made to my specs by Jim Marshall at the Real Leather Shop. He’s a sponsor here and you can get to his site from the link above. Jim and his wife Paulette are super nice people.

My belt is incredible! It’s exactly as I hoped and his attention to detail is over the top. It fits me perfectly too. I was surprised at how fast he finished it and the next thing I knew it was in
My mailbox. I have to say I am not wearing it yet because I CAN’T QUIT STARING AT IT!!! It tells a story depicting things about the area I hunt. My heaven on earth.

If you read the stuff on the Real Leather Shop’s site you’ll be surprised at what all goes into making a quality belt that will last. This ain’t Wal Mart folks Jim is a true professional. I actually have quite a bit of experience in making leather products just like this. And as I am with everything I’m VERY picky! I’m giving Jim at 10 on his work! The price was right too... especially since Rory paid the tab and shipping is free.

Thanks Mr Wapiti Talk I can’t thank you enough.
Attachments
5E8ABBE3-EF35-4DA0-A35F-7882029CBD11.jpeg
B71C368A-1E31-46EB-81DE-0C0725F429AA.jpeg
C80B5C24-D77E-41DB-A1F2-5D00CD922A4B.jpeg
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro

Re: Check This Out!

Postby wawhitey » 11 09, 2018 •  [Post 2]

Im going to have to get a belt from them soon. I dig the whitetail and the bear tracks and the bull on your belt. Very cool.
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Postby Indian Summer » 11 09, 2018 •  [Post 3]

wawhitey wrote:Im going to have to get a belt from them soon. I dig the whitetail and the bear tracks and the bull on your belt. Very cool.

Like I said it depicts my areas. I see bulls most every day. The tippy tops of the biggest hills have snow on them. The deer population is good. And I see bear tracks every day. The belt is like a picture worth a thousand words. I just love it.
Indian Summer

Postby Tom Grates » 11 13, 2018 •  [Post 4]

That is really cool!
Tom Grates

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 11 13, 2018 •  [Post 5]

That came out really nice Joe!
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Indian Summer » 11 13, 2018 •  [Post 6]

Tom Grates wrote:That is really cool!

You’ve seen the snow capped hills and the bear tracks Tom. The belt takes me there. I don’t know whether to wear it or hang it on the wall!
Indian Summer

Postby Elkduds » 11 13, 2018 •  [Post 7]

Wowza! What buckle could possibly suit that beautiful belt?
Elkduds

First Name: Mark
Last Name: Scott

Postby Old school » 11 14, 2018 •  [Post 8]

Great piece of work there Joe. I've got a buddy who does leather work and I had him make a sling for my dad for Christmas a few years back, it's probably dad's favorite piece of hunting "equipment". Nice to give/get something that won't end up at a garage sale or donated several years from now. Handmade quality is worth the price.

--Mitch
Old school

Postby Deanmac » 11 14, 2018 •  [Post 9]

Congrats a super nice belt
Deanmac