Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Urgent

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Urgent

Postby >>>---WW----> » 10 09, 2019 •  [Post 1]

Seems our fearless leader here has had numerous health issues this summer and fall. First it was his snout problem. Then a really bad tummy ache. The problems just seem to working their way down from top to bottom.

So what do you think guys. Should we send him a care package of Preparation-H for just in case it gets that far. :D If he survives and has some left over, I suppose he could use it on the throttle linkage on Big Red. :lol:
>>>---WW---->
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

Re: Urgent

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 10 09, 2019 •  [Post 2]

I "do not" have asteroids, thank you very much :?. It's true I've had some health issues the spring/summer and into the fall so if you're serious about a care package to make me feel better, I'd like to suggest the following if I may be so bold:

1. Doan's back pills, my back ain't getting any younger and it sure hurts a lot.
2. Some of that office white out stuff. I may need to paint one of my big toe toenails as its kinda turning black for some reason (damn downhill treks on my last hunt I spose).
3. A new container of Alpine Touch seasoning; I'm getting low and will need it for elk steaks.
4. Some high carb food (good food, not the freeze dried kind) as I lost almost 10 pounds on my Idaho hunt. Me losing ten pounds, well, its a lot. That makes me weight about 40 pounds more than a super model, you do the math :D.
5. An "IOU" to help me pack out any additional big game animals I knock down this year. Could be an elk, could be a deer, heck.... it could be a stinky bear if I run into one that will not leave me alone during an elk or deer hunt.
Does Preparation H really work on throttle linkages? I may need to give that a try :lol:
Thanks for thinking of me WW; I guess that's one of the benefits of having a good friend ;).

RJ
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Lefty » 10 09, 2019 •  [Post 3]

Well sometimes a few little health problems for us or loved ones is a gift,.. and we realize what we have is pretty darn good.

#1 do the streatches your PT told you about
#2 Never walk strait down steep hills
#3 I could use some too,.. my favorite seasoning, then Id have to kill something
#4 When I was young with un measurable body fat ,, 3: 1/2 gallons of Peppermint ice cream a week
#5 Kill something in this corner of Idaho Ill show up and cheeer you on :lol:
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby Tigger » 10 10, 2019 •  [Post 4]

I'm in if someone takes the lead! Might I suggest some Monkey Butt as a precaution? Maybe a set of knitting needles just in case he is looking for a new hobby? A pair of skinny jeans....cuz they will fit!
Tigger

Postby 7mmfan » 10 10, 2019 •  [Post 5]

We could just all pitch in on a fancy mobility scooter? Something along these lines?
Attachments
Predator-All-Terrain-4-Wd-Scooter.jpg
Predator-All-Terrain-4-Wd-Scooter.jpg (56.7 KiB) Viewed 1529 times
I hunt therefore I am. I fish therefore I lie.
7mmfan