Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Peace.....

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Peace.....

Postby Tigger » 12 23, 2019 •  [Post 1]

no this isn't a Christmas thread wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (although I do).

Have you noticed how peaceful and quiet it has been the last few days? It is almost like one of our curmudgeons is missing. If anyone sees a curmudgeon wandering aimlessly about looking for a home, could you turn Swede around and point him back this way with a gentle pat on the back? He is our curmudgeon and we miss him!

Okay, we really don't miss him, but he spilled Cheetos in the WapitiTalk corporate jet again and didn't clean them up. Again. Plus, I think he used the cup holders to eat bowls of …..possibly chili, maybe decomposed Spam....out of.
Tigger

Re: Peace.....

Postby Lefty » 12 23, 2019 •  [Post 2]

Spam doesnt decompose,.. much like twinkies.

Its kinda nice not having the little dog peeing on the tall grass :P
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby Tigger » 12 25, 2019 •  [Post 3]

Yes it is nice not having the little dog trying to keep up with the pack and biting at our ankles. But the fiesta curmudgeon will be back yipping. Wouldn’t have it any other way!

Man am I in trouble when he gets back!
Tigger

Postby Swede » 12 26, 2019 •  [Post 4]

The curmudgeon is back and is a great mood. I had a wonderful Christmas with family and we had great services at church and at home. Unlike anther place we all know and frequent, I was treated as a guest of honor.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics