Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Dreaming

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Dreaming

Postby Lefty » 01 26, 2020 •  [Post 1]

Ive gone to sleep a lot of times thinking of elk and elk hunting, geese and goose hunting, students and teaching, work and ,,, well work,
But I awoke to elephants, in an elk woods, with elk Iv never been to such a place.
I generally forget "dreams" as fast as I wake up, and they generally don't stray too far from wildly weird possibilities,
Now the strange woods,.. I can understand, even guys elk hunting I have know idea who they were, camp was nice.
But where did the elephants come from,..
I worked long and steady yesterday, nailed on 55 feet of fascia trim, removed some flooring, removed and installed an exterior door. I did go to bed early last night,..
Maybe it was the Mexican tongue burrito before noon, plate of peppers and carrots all afternoon and Carna asada burrito at 5:00 :shock:

And what the heck,, my wifes alarm clock was two hours off,,,, what am I doing on this key board wide awake at 3:49. If it wasn't Sunday I would head for bear lake and go Cisco fishing
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Re: Dreaming

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 01 26, 2020 •  [Post 2]

Ha, elephants :D. Spicy food and my stomach don’t do well together and it seems to prompt some crazy dreams.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby >>>---WW----> » 01 26, 2020 •  [Post 3]

Are you sure your wife's alarm clock was 2 hours off? I'll bet it was those elephants trumpeting that woke you! :o :shock: :lol:
>>>---WW---->

Postby Swede » 01 26, 2020 •  [Post 4]

Burritos and a plate of peppers can cause a lot of sleep disorders among other things.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Lefty » 01 26, 2020 •  [Post 5]

>>>---WW----> wrote:Are you sure your wife's alarm clock was 2 hours off? I'll bet it was those elephants trumpeting that woke you! :o :shock: :lol:
Unlike may folks my belly does just fine with hot peppers and beans
I woke according to my wife's a clock 4:05 Stayed in bed till around 5:00 , after a while on the keyboard I saw the real time.

She blamed me for turning the power off to replace a light switch.
Lefty

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H