Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Shot my neighbor and his boys today

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Shot my neighbor and his boys today

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 11 02, 2013 •  [Post 1]

My neighbor and friend Bob talked me into a paintball adventure with him, his three sons, and a gaggle of teenage boys for a birthday outing this morning. Have never done it before but had a blast. If you've never done it before, give it a shot. Great fun. Those little paint balls can sure sting :). It's a lot like hunting but much, much more shooting. Only challenge is that your prey 'shoots' back.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: Shot my neighbor and his boys today

Postby Swede » 11 02, 2013 •  [Post 2]

OK RJ, why do you want to shoot paint balls at someone? Why do you want people to shoot paint balls at you? Don't answer by saying I am getting old. I know that. :D
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 11 02, 2013 •  [Post 3]

The thrill of the kill? Since I haven't put down a big game animal this year, perhaps it's some sick form of redemption. I splattered a bunch of them wipper snappers using stealth, patience, and accurately placed shots. Had 10 army soldiers from Ft Lewis join us. Just like the teenagers, they were over zealous and ran more than they watched. At one point I threw caution to the wind and blasted in to capture the opponents flag. My demise was brutal as evidenced by the 15 yellow and orange splats on my army bdus. Next time I'll stay with the patient and observant tactic. Didn't do too bad though for a 'middle aged' guy though. :)
WapitiTalk1

Postby Swede » 11 02, 2013 •  [Post 4]

RJ, I am sure it was fun, but I just had to give you a hard time. I guess that was we both had fun out of your paint ball game. :D
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 11 02, 2013 •  [Post 5]

:). Let's go paintball some pups.
WapitiTalk1