Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

hockey

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

hockey

Postby bnsafe » 01 25, 2014 •  [Post 1]

my wifes friends were going to a hockey game tonite so she bought tickets. now I have to go sit with folks I don't know to watch a hockey game I don't know anything about. what a waste of a good nite. oh well, if it makes her happy
bnsafe

First Name: Scott

Re: hockey

Postby ctdad » 01 25, 2014 •  [Post 2]

Hockey serves beer and is a rowdy crowd. You shouldn't have to talk to them if you pretend to be into the game, which is very physical and kinda fun to watch I think.
ctdad

Postby cnelk » 01 25, 2014 •  [Post 3]

The Eagles are fun to watch. Some good fights.
Beer is kinda spendy, but 'Chuck a Puck' is fun.
You'll like it ;)
cnelk

First Name: Brad
Last Name: K

Postby Buglemaster » 01 25, 2014 •  [Post 4]

Offer me tickets to a broncos game or an avalanche game & I'll take the hockey tickets every time. Don't know squat about it, but the athleticism of those guys is unbelievable. Bet you will enjoy the evening . Gonna take back my first sentence ...tickets to a football game next Sunday I'm pretty sure I'd keep...... Then sell.... Then buy my boat! :P
Buglemaster

First Name: Dave
Last Name: Shaklee

Postby bnsafe » 01 26, 2014 •  [Post 5]

lol, it was fun. unfortunately im not a outgoing fun person so I didn't talk much. plus I was the only one there that hunted which didn't help. but, everything went fine. I wont be giving up baseball or football for hockey though.
bnsafe

Postby diggerson » 01 26, 2014 •  [Post 6]

wish I'd seen this sooner, Scott. I went to that Eagles game last night. Could have caught up a little during one of the intermissions, since I seem to have been missing the happy hours and other social gatherings of late. The Eagles didn't skate their best game, but it's always fun, and the beer is usually cold.
diggerson

Postby bnsafe » 01 27, 2014 •  [Post 7]

yea dig, that's to bad. woulda been nice to talk some hunting. you gotta get to the meetings. its fun.
bnsafe