Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Oso, Washington Mudslide

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Oso, Washington Mudslide

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 03 26, 2014 •  [Post 1]

Please keep the people who've lost their family members, friends, loved ones, homes, and those who are working on the recovery effort in your thoughts and prayers. Terrible tradgedy.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: Oso, Washington Mudslide

Postby Elkduds » 03 26, 2014 •  [Post 2]

Absolutely! The truth about us comes out when the chips are down. Strength and comfort to those who are helping, and those that need help.
Elkduds

First Name: Mark
Last Name: Scott

Postby zpd307 » 03 26, 2014 •  [Post 3]

tragic..... :(
zpd307

First Name: gary
Last Name: s

Postby Washington Wapiti » 03 28, 2014 •  [Post 4]

Thanks for posting RJ . . .
I live 15 minutes away from where this occured and it just doesn't even seem real. I'm out in Oso a lot for shooting, some hunting, and sometimes we just take a Sunday drive out there to get out. We lost Chris Jefferds, the office manager at our dentist's office. I've worked with her a lot over the last year and just spoke to her 3 weeks ago. I'm still in shock and very saddened that's she's gone. We'd always chit-chat about the outdoors, my hunts, and the elk I got this year. It is incredibly weird to see her and Sanoah's faces plastered all over the news. An exceedingly kind and gracious person, my heart goes out to their family and all at NW Smile Design. You can just never prepare for something like this.
Washington Wapiti

First Name: SHAWN