Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

New Years Resolutions

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

New Years Resolutions

Postby Indian Summer » 01 06, 2015 •  [Post 1]

I don't know why everyone thinks a New Years resolution has to be some form of self torture. Eat less. Save more. Go to the gym instead of the bar. Then halfway through January they say to themselves... oh well, so much for that.

I have figured out the secret to sticking to your resolution. Make it something positive like drink more beer. Ride your Harley more often. This year mine is eat surf and turf once a week. And damn if I ain't been stickin' to it. What's the hardest part of your N.Y. resolution? Mine is cracking the shell. It sure isn't cutting up those elk filets. Like butter.

Cheers Phantom.......
Attachments
NYResolution.jpg
NYResolution.jpg (64.68 KiB) Viewed 2135 times
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro

Re: New Years Resolutions

Postby ElkNut1 » 01 06, 2015 •  [Post 2]

Trouble-maker! Good thing you hunt flat ground! (grin)

ElkNut1
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Postby Indian Summer » 01 06, 2015 •  [Post 3]

Flat ground! haha You fitness guys "My New Years resolution is to kill myself all year so I can find an elk" I'm nourishing my body so I can make it up the hills. :D
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 01 06, 2015 •  [Post 4]

Indian Summer wrote:I don't know why everyone thinks a New Years resolution has to be some form of self torture. Eat less. Save more. Go to the gym instead of the bar. Then halfway through January they say to themselves... oh well, so much for that.

I have figured out the secret to sticking to your resolution. Make it something positive like drink more beer. Ride your Harley more often. This year mine is eat surf and turf once a week. And damn if I ain't been stickin' to it. What's the hardest part of your N.Y. resolution? Mine is cracking the shell. It sure isn't cutting up those elk filets. Like butter.

Cheers Phantom.......

Ref throws a flag! That's it mister, you're on double secret probation restriction for your tastebud taunting.

thCAKA3OVD.jpg
thCAKA3OVD.jpg (15.21 KiB) Viewed 2121 times

Lobster, elk steak, and a fine Labatt's USA to wash it down... again! Have you no shame :o
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby zpd307 » 01 06, 2015 •  [Post 5]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice one rory!
zpd307

First Name: gary
Last Name: s

Postby wawhitey » 01 06, 2015 •  [Post 6]

dont know that its a new years resolution so much as an inevitable situation. im killing a 6x6 bull with my bow in september. not making a goal, just stating whats going to happen. pics to come somewhere from sept 12-25th. im hoping it will be this guy but there are a few other contenders for which bull will take my arrow in 8 months. yes im brimming with confidence. confidence is key
Attachments
rsz_051 (1).jpg
rsz_051 (1).jpg (203.16 KiB) Viewed 2108 times
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Postby pointysticks » 01 07, 2015 •  [Post 7]

haha.

i'm gonna keep my goals less lofty. i'm simply gonna drink more water and save more money. hahah..

no sense setting up myself for any failures.
pointysticks

First Name: cliff
Last Name: l