Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

500 posts-1 a day.

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

500 posts-1 a day.

Postby Elkduds » 01 28, 2015 •  [Post 1]

I just noticed I made my 500th post a minute ago. About one a day since 9/13. wanted to give kudos to Paul and sponsors for hosting my favorite site. Many thanks to all posters, past and present, who have inspired, confronted, encouraged, challenged, informed, entertained and made me laugh. Great photos, thrilling stories, even the classifieds are a cut above. So glad I found you guys. Here's a movie quote: "I'd rather be here with you than with the finest people in the world." Thanks a brazilian.
Elkduds

First Name: Mark
Last Name: Scott

Re: 500 posts-1 a day.

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 01 28, 2015 •  [Post 2]

Hey Mark, congrats on being such an active member on this fine forum. You're the kind of member that makes this the best elk forum out there. Thanks for all you do here and looking forward to many more years of discussing the the finer art of getting up close and personal with rut crazed, mud caked, snot nosed, stinky critters with ya! Wait, I think I just described Indian Summer :D
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: 500 posts-1 a day.

Postby Indian Summer » 01 31, 2015 •  [Post 3]

How in the world did you know I have a cold and haven't showered in weeks when you're on the other end of the continent? Must have a pretty good nose!

Elkduds I mean it when I say it's great to have you here. I'm always interested to read your posts. You're one of the people who makes this site what it is. I'm sorry that you have to weed through the nonsense that Phantom posts. His job bores him to death. We've probably lost a few members from letting him post here. Maybe we should have him send a gift to every member if they go round up a new member before this forum dwindles down to nothing. :lol: (inside joke by the way)
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro