Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Final Four

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Final Four

Postby BrianKY » 03 31, 2015 •  [Post 1]

If you didnt catch it in my username, I live in Kentucky. I am in Louisville but a big time Kentucky fan, so obviously I am excited about this season and the final four. Just wanting to get some opinions on what everyone else thinks. The last graph I saw had Kentucky as the only state wanting the Wildcats to win the title. Here are the similarities between Michigan St this year and UCONN last year:

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketba ... gan-state/
BrianKY

Re: Final Four

Postby ishy » 03 31, 2015 •  [Post 2]

I'm 30 minutes from Gonzaga, so naturally that was my team. Sorry, but now that they're out I have to go for the lowest seed, go Michigan state.
ishy

First Name: Bryan
Last Name: L

Postby BrianKY » 03 31, 2015 •  [Post 3]

No need to apologize! I understand the majority of the country is cheering against UK. With so many people having issues with Calipari from UMASS and Memphis, now the one and done thing, I completely understand it. He is slowly turning UK into the Yankees and Cowboys of college basketball. You either love them or hate them.
BrianKY

Postby Fridaythe13th » 03 31, 2015 •  [Post 4]

Sorry a Minnesota fan here, and they where soooooo close to making the NIT :roll: not really. But I have to be a BIG TEN fan Mich State and Wis in the finals. But there is no way I want a cheese head to to win anything. Go Michigan State

Can someone add a cheese head smiley face on the symbols :idea:
Fridaythe13th

First Name: Eric
Last Name: S

Postby six » 03 31, 2015 •  [Post 5]

Big State fan here. We live 2 hours away and I'm trying to get my 10 year old to see how cool it would be to go to college at MSU. Go Green!
Elk are where you find em...
six

First Name: Mark
Last Name: Cool

Postby ohio boy » 04 01, 2015 •  [Post 6]

well im a ohio state fan. our football team is pretty darn good. basketball team, not as much. so therefore i dont like any team that has michigan in it. i hope ky kicks there butt. but i think its gonna be a pretty good game.
ohio boy

Postby razorback » 04 03, 2015 •  [Post 7]

Well it's probably obvious who my team is by my handle. They didn't get too far. Woo Pig Sooie!
"Never quit. It is the easist cop-out in the world. Set a goal and don't quit until you attain it. When you do attain it, set another goal, and don't quit until you reach it. Never quit"-Bear Bryant
razorback

First Name: Steven
Last Name: Burch