Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Are You A Tiger Woods Fan?

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Are You A Tiger Woods Fan?

Postby ElkNut1 » 04 09, 2015 •  [Post 1]

I'm leaving it at that! (grin) Yes or No! I believe he's a love or hate guy! What are your thoughts?

ElkNut1
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Re: Are You A Tiger Woods Fan?

Postby mandrroofing » 04 09, 2015 •  [Post 2]

IMO ,tiger is modern golf,they need him to be playing and playing well.so many people have done what he has done off the golf course with the ladies which i dont Condon but so many others have done the same and dont get hacked on like he did.i believe he still has at least one major up his sleeve .i only watch golf if tiger is playing!
mandrroofing

First Name: Matt

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 04 09, 2015 •  [Post 3]

I'm a big fan of Tiger's golf game but not so much his "off duty" decisions. Trading Elin for a waffle house girl fling.... really?? I'm hoping he makes the cut and competes this weekend. I'm also a Rory McIlroy fan and like his story. He's also got an awesome first name, lol.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Elkduds » 04 09, 2015 •  [Post 4]

More of a Lindsey Vonn fan myself. Wish I was fast enough to ski right in her tracks, about 1 foot behind her ski tails. For multiple reasons. "Wow, Linds, SUPER nice turn :shock: "
Oh wait, talking about some tiger?
Elkduds

First Name: Mark
Last Name: Scott

Postby Indian Summer » 04 09, 2015 •  [Post 5]

Are you sure about that Phantom? The waffle chick was pretty cute. Or maybe it was a different one? And how well do you really know Elin? :lol:
Attachments
SickofHerShit.png
SickofHerShit.png (33.39 KiB) Viewed 2800 times
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro

Postby Fridaythe13th » 04 10, 2015 •  [Post 6]

He's a head case on the golf course. It work well for him in his younger years riding the high of making great golf shot after golf shot. But now he's on the low's end of golf. He well make a return and win a few tournament.

Fan of??? not really I hate watching a person get upset on TV because he missed a 20ft put
Fridaythe13th

First Name: Eric
Last Name: S

Postby Lefty » 04 10, 2015 •  [Post 7]

I was when he first came onto the scene. Mostly because he was different than most of the old white men.
After his"car wreck",.. I really haven't cared.
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby Indian Summer » 04 11, 2015 •  [Post 8]

I was just kidding in my last post. The guy had a great wife and kids. If he didn't want to be married he shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. For that reason he's an idiot.

But as far as golf goes he was a phenomenon. I never in my life watched golf until he came along. I still haven't watched it much (bores the hell out of me compared to fast paced hockey) but I did watch him a bit. But every dog has it's day. I am not one to jump on a bandwagon. Famous people don't impress me. Other than maybe Elknut. :D Guys like him are always replaced eventually. I doubt he will ever have a run like he did way back when. But he could pull off a win at any point too.

There is one good thing about golf. Golf courses are great places for turkeys. I saw some strutters on one yesterday. :lol:
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro

Postby DuckBuster » 04 23, 2015 •  [Post 9]

Hey guys,
I'm a pretty avid golfer and also a fan of the PGA. Grew up watching Tiger make unbelievably tricky shots, it was hard not to admire his talent. Seems like you guys covered that already though. I think another win is inevitable, for you golfers you know those "hot streaks" come and go and I don't think he's any different. The guy did shoot pretty well at the Masters and that was after having a month or two away from the tour. The only thing that really stands out to me is his appearance, and no, not because he's black. He looks like he hasn't had a good night sleep in years. Huge bags under his eyes, doesn't seem healthy to me. If he can get all of that under control and get back into great shape I think he has a solid year or two left, whether that starts next year or five from now I just don't know. Anyways what does this guy have to be stressed about anymore? He's arguably the greatest player to hit the course, won tons of tournaments, is now helping build golf courses all over the world, made hundreds of millions of dollars... The only thing that would get to me is knowing that Nike literally owns the name that everyone recognizes him by.
His golf career is near its end and he just needs to accept that, he'll definitely leave behind a great legacy, preferably "retire" in style like Arny Palmer or Jack Nicklaus. New kids on the block like Rory, Spieth and Rose should look at what he did both successfully (career) and unsuccessfully (marriage/scandal if you will) and base there careers from that.
---Take 'Em---
DuckBuster