Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Little Inspiration

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Little Inspiration

Postby ishy » 08 12, 2015 •  [Post 1]

So I have had the privilege to be a Sponsored Athlete for the last 8 months for the CDA Tri Team. Saturday was our big race for the year with the guys all doing our first Olympic Tri, and Jenny Duncan doing the sprint. I just had to share what the local paper put on the front page Sunday. This isn't a toot my horn kind of post but wanted you all to hear about Jenny especially. She has been an amazing team mate and inspiration to all that meet her. She has lost over 350 pounds using nothing but diet and exercise. She crossed the finish line to a crazy ovation and lots of tears. My life has changed just being around someone so positive and uplifting that you know has been through hell and back to get to where she is today.

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news ... 7a107.html
ishy

First Name: Bryan
Last Name: L

Re: Little Inspiration

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 08 12, 2015 •  [Post 2]

Absolutely amazing. Inspirational is not a strong enough word. Thanks for sharing this story of some very wonderful folks, including yourself mister.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby ohio boy » 08 12, 2015 •  [Post 3]

Awesome story. You 4 should be very proud. Life throws you all kind of obstacles and somehow we all have to learn how to fight thru them. God bless all of yins and keep up the good work. Never give up!!!!!!!
ohio boy

Postby Ben Nicholson » 08 13, 2015 •  [Post 4]

Outstanding!!!
Ben Nicholson