Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

RJ's Milestone Accomplishment

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

RJ's Milestone Accomplishment

Postby Swede » 04 13, 2017 •  [Post 1]

In the world of on-line blat RJ is about to hit a major milestone. I see he is very near 500, I mean 5,000 posts here on W.T. If we could harness all of that hot air, we could all go hunting in hot air balloons, or power our camp lights for years to come. I am just wondering what will really take place the moment he makes that 5,000th post. Will the Northern Lights show up in California, or will a pack of wolves howl in his yard? Who knows, but congrats anyway RJ.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Re: RJ's Milestone Accomplishment

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 04 13, 2017 •  [Post 2]

Oh great, way to jinx me Swede. Now I'm afraid to post any more! I think I'd rather have a wolf pack in my back yard vs. the hot air balloon thing since I'm kind of afraid of heights (go figure, I used to jump out of airplanes in the 82nd ABN). Hey, you're not far behind me on the post count mister 8-) .

I'll be watching for the wolf pack in the backyard as I think I'll hit the big 5K this evening :shock:.. bring em on!

Wolf Pack.jpg
Wolf Pack.jpg (9.38 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Roosiebull » 04 13, 2017 •  [Post 3]

Wait till tomorrow night in case it's the northern lights in California...I'm working an hour from the border, and it's too cloudy right now...
Roosiebull

Postby Tigger » 04 14, 2017 •  [Post 4]

Congrats! I think you win a pretty nice prize for 5,000 posts on WT. I read that in the rules somewhere.
Tigger

Postby Swede » 04 14, 2017 •  [Post 5]

I think for his "prize" we should let RJ have an evening off so he can take his wife to a nice romantic café along Hood Canal so they can celebrate his accomplishment together. There must be something special around Hoodsport.
RJ forget the salmon fishing idea. Very bad idea. Our generous part will be to give RJ the evening off. His small part will be to pick up the tab.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics