Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Over The Top

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Over The Top

Postby Swede » 10 03, 2018 •  [Post 1]

I suppose we have all seen the sponsored articles on what strange can be seen at Walmart. Well I saw something today, after looking over their Little Buddy tent heaters, and doing a little shopping that was very surprising. I did not pick up the Little Buddy as I can wait and know it will go on sale later. But going through the checkout line I saw and smelled something that beats anything I have seen or read about at Mall Wart.
There was a woman, mid 60s est., in line, right in front of me buying air freshener products. She smelled terrible. She had that scent that stays in your lungs long after you are away from the cause. Watching, I soon noticed that flies were buzzing around her legs. Down both legs was dried excrement, from an obvious diarrhea problem that had not been cleaned. This gal was happy and joking at the checkout stand as though nothing at all was wrong. She sounded and acted totally normal. If I had not smelled and seen her, there would have been nothing unusual to note. Weird, very weird.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Re: Over The Top

Postby Lsb » 10 03, 2018 •  [Post 2]

Gotta love Walmart
Lsb

Postby Swede » 10 03, 2018 •  [Post 3]

I am still working at getting accustomed to spotting obese women wearing pajamas in that place, but this gal made that seem like nothing.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Lsb » 10 04, 2018 •  [Post 4]

I avoid Walmart as much as possible. If I do have to go in I use the doors on the side and neverer hit the grocery section.
Lsb

Postby six » 10 04, 2018 •  [Post 5]

During the course of my job, Deputy Sheriff, I come across a lot of smells you cant get out of your lungs. Usually a shower when you get home takes care of it. I have placed people, male and female, in the back seat of my cruiser that have stunk so bad I rolled the windows down at temperatures well below zero. I get no apologies for the fowl odor. Its just like its part of who they are. Oh and don't get me started on some of their living conditions. Lets just say they must have a good immune system.
Elk are where you find em...
six

First Name: Mark
Last Name: Cool