Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Projects

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Projects

Postby Swede » 07 26, 2017 •  [Post 1]

What do you think? I will be hunting with RJ and Lamrith this year. We have been discussing tree stand hunting quite a bit. I am helping with some stand positioning. Will these two characters figure it out or are they more of a long term project, if you know what I mean? Will RJ be able to get the bull in his sights when it shows up, or will he drop his book and scare it off? Will Lamrith be able to hit the branched bull that comes by?
What do you think will happen when they get in their stands?
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Re: Projects

Postby wawhitey » 07 26, 2017 •  [Post 2]

Within 5 minutes rj will get bored, and either throw elk turds at something, or start calling. But i still give 10 to 1 odds that he will kill an elk this year, and i wont. :D
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Postby lamrith » 07 27, 2017 •  [Post 3]

wawhitey wrote:Within 5 minutes rj will get bored, and either throw elk turds at something, or start calling. But i still give 10 to 1 odds that he will kill an elk this year, and i wont. :D

I was going to say 10min for him to get bored. The turd throwing is def going to happen, boredom or not that stuff is always flying when he is around.

And Swede, I am most definitely a long term project... Why have you tell me something once, when I can have you repeat it to me every time we meet? Whee is the fun in that?
'15 Elite E35. 30.5", 67#
100Gr. G5 montecs
Sportsman's Vital Impact 300spine

http://www.pelletpeddler.com
lamrith

First Name: Larry

Postby Swede » 07 27, 2017 •  [Post 4]

Lamrith, I enjoy you and RJ more than you know. That is why I give you so much crap. :D
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics