Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Free Wapiti Talk Decals - October 2018

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Free Wapiti Talk Decals - October 2018

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 11 02, 2018 •  [Post 1]

Just got a new batch of the super cool Wapiti Talk decals in. If you're a newer member, heck even if you're an older member, and don't have a WT decal for your hunting rig.....send me a PM with your mailing digits (full name/address) and I'll send one your way. It has been said that having one of these awesome decals in your hunting rig increases your success odds three-fold at least :D.

WT Decal.png
WT Decal.png (73.82 KiB) Viewed 1135 times
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: Free Wapiti Talk Decals - October 2018

Postby Indian Summer » 11 02, 2018 •  [Post 2]

I got top dollar for my old truck because it had a Wapiti Talk sticker. I wouldn’t mind increasing the value of my new truck!
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro

Re: Free Wapiti Talk Decals - October 2018

Postby Lefty » 11 02, 2018 •  [Post 3]

WapitiTalk1 wrote:Just got a new batch of the super cool Wapiti Talk decals in. If you're a newer member, heck even if you're an older member, and don't have a WT decal for your hunting rig.....send me a PM with your mailing digits (full name/address) and I'll send one your way. It has been said that having one of these awesome decals in your hunting rig increases your success odds three-fold at least :D.

WT Decal.png

Im older!!! :lol:

Kind of funny. Our last hunt with my daughter: while filling with gas my daughter cleaned the windshield, and only wiped over the Wapiti Sticker on the cap.
My daughter placed 3rd in the open stock 4x4 race and first in the Powderpuff sand drag race with an Wapiti sticker in her back window ( Really I didnt plan to raise such a red-necked daughter :oops: )
I think the Wapiti sticker may make 4x4 pickup and jeep go faster :lol:
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H