Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

How to post a Quote?? Help Please

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

How to post a Quote?? Help Please

Postby Glacier Country » 05 16, 2013 •  [Post 1]

Hmm, I seem to be able to post a quote from someone else on a thread but it is not highlighted with the off white background. What do I need to do to highlight the Quote? Thanks Troy
Glacier Country
Site Sponsor

First Name: Troy

Re: How to post a Quote?? Help Please

Postby pointysticks » 05 16, 2013 •  [Post 2]

Glacier Country wrote:Hmm, I seem to be able to post a quote from someone else on a thread but it is not highlighted with the off white background. What do I need to do to highlight the Quote? Thanks Troy

dang good question..never even noticed. i just use that quote button, upper right.
pointysticks

First Name: cliff
Last Name: l

Postby easeup » 05 16, 2013 •  [Post 3]

pointysticks wrote:
Glacier Country wrote:Hmm, I seem to be able to post a quote from someone else on a thread but it is not highlighted with the off white background. What do I need to do to highlight the Quote? Thanks Troy

dang good question..never even noticed. i just use that quote button, upper right.

I dunno
easeup

Postby Glacier Country » 05 16, 2013 •  [Post 4]

easeup wrote:
pointysticks wrote:

I dunno

Well, when I hit the quote button it does not get highlighted in the off white. I have tried it several different ways. Just wondering what I am not doing right??

Maybe I need to hit preview first?
Glacier Country
Site Sponsor

Postby ElkNut1 » 05 17, 2013 •  [Post 5]

Troy, I guess it will take someone smarter than I (John) to help you out, it looks like you just use a quote just fine?

ElkNut1
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Postby Glacier Country » 05 17, 2013 •  [Post 6]

ElkNut1 wrote:Troy, I guess it will take someone smarter than I (John) to help you out, it looks like you just use a quote just fine?

ElkNut1

Paul, I think figured it out. I have to click preview to make it highlight. I will high light this and try it again.
Glacier Country
Site Sponsor

Postby Glacier Country » 05 17, 2013 •  [Post 7]

Does anyone know of a good Dvd called something like computers for Dummies. iphone for dummies etc... I could probably use that. LOL
Glacier Country
Site Sponsor

Postby pointysticks » 05 17, 2013 •  [Post 8]

Glacier Country wrote:Does anyone know of a good Dvd called something like computers for Dummies. iphone for dummies etc... I could probably use that. LOL

i had one. but i tossed it when i couldnt get my computer's DVD player to work. ;)

glad you got it worked out. i never even noticed the whiten area. duh on me. i tried to get my wife to let me upgrade to an Iphone 5 last night. she said, "no..not until you figure out how to use your 4 "

shut me up, fast.
pointysticks

First Name: cliff
Last Name: l