Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Glacier Country calls

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Glacier Country calls

Postby ctdad » 06 24, 2013 •  [Post 1]

I called Troy with Glacier Country calls to ask a couple questions about which calls he'd recommend I try. He spent over an hour explaining things to me, going over how he uses calls and hunts and even went into calling lessons. I simply called to ask about a $7 diaphragm. I was more than impressed with his knowledge and willingness to help me. Lots of sponsors on here and I hope they all get the support they need to continue sponsoring, but I highly recommend you give glacier country calls a try. Top notch customer service. Thanks Troy!
ctdad

Re: Glacier Country calls

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 06 24, 2013 •  [Post 2]

I agree! Admittingly, a few initial misunderstandings on my part but I soon came to realize he knows what he's talking about. I thought nobody could convince me to use something other than a small framed reed. After trying his and working it for a while, I was very impressed. He is also very modest and has repeatedly left out the part that he and his family members are World Champion Elk Calling Competitors. Sorry Troy, if you weren't going to say it I was. :-)

Just my 2-cents!
JohnFitzgerald

Postby flystrait » 06 24, 2013 •  [Post 3]

Troy is a great guy! He truly is doing all of this because he loves calling elk and helping others learn as well. Not to mention he makes some of the best reeds I have ever used. He wants everyone to become better no matter the skill level. Troy and his family are some of the best at calling elk that I have heard! And I have been fortunate enough to call with some of the best and Troy and family are right there! All these sponsors on this site are awesome and want to help in any way possible. Don't be afraid to reach out to them.

Craig
flystrait

Postby Glacier Country » 06 25, 2013 •  [Post 4]

Wow, What incredible compliments. I hope that my head doesn't get so big that I will not be able to get thru the door.
Thanks Guys! ----> Troy
Glacier Country
Site Sponsor

First Name: Troy