Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Archived Tips (Elk)

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Archived Tips (Elk)

Postby Swede » 07 02, 2013 •  [Post 1]

Take a look at the archived tips forum RJ and I are going through the Elk Hunting forum and selecting about 10% of the threads for the archives. Our choices are quite subjective, but we are trying to pick out threads that will be the most helpful in advancing members/lurkers understanding of elk hunting. We are not editing the threads much. I deleted one of Elknut's posts. He was totally irrelevant, blatting about his history of using different types of bows on a scent thread. :D Let us know if we are meeting your needs and where we can improve. We want it to be fairly concise as pulling too much will cause it to become a junk drawer.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Re: Archived Tips (Elk)

Postby JGH » 07 02, 2013 •  [Post 2]

Very helpful. Is this a new feature, or have I just not noticed it before?

Good reading, for sure.
JGH

First Name: John
Last Name: Haeberle

Postby RockChucker30 » 07 02, 2013 •  [Post 3]

Thanks! That will make it easier to find the nuggets in the ore for sure. Swede, you're looking good with that shiny new Moderator tag. :D

BTW, I started reading your book last night. I'm enjoying it so far. I figure I'll have at least a Bachelor's in treestanding elk by the time I get to the last page.
Paradox Packs
Performance Driven Backpacks
RockChucker30
Site Sponsor

First Name: Nathan
Last Name: Coleman

Postby Swede » 07 02, 2013 •  [Post 4]

Rockchucker30: How are you getting that bachelors degree? I have been working on an associates, but Elknut says I need to become more proficient in the basics. I thought by doing this archiving, I would butter him up a little, like the kid who brings an apple to his teacher. Who know if it will work.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Archived Tips (Elk)

Postby RockChucker30 » 07 02, 2013 •  [Post 5]

Swede, that's sandbagging if I've ever heard it. Remind me not to play cards with you.
Paradox Packs
Performance Driven Backpacks
RockChucker30
Site Sponsor

First Name: Nathan
Last Name: Coleman