Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

New Face in Elk Camp

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

New Face in Elk Camp

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 08 27, 2013 •  [Post 1]

Along with Mike Coleman and myself, we will be chasing with a new face this year. Welcome to pain, misery, and very little sleep Brian(aka ChuckarNUT).
JohnFitzgerald

Re: New Face in Elk Camp

Postby bnsafe » 08 27, 2013 •  [Post 2]

good luck to all of you, and very nice taken out a new guy. but shouldn't yall be hunting right now.
bnsafe

First Name: Scott

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 08 28, 2013 •  [Post 3]

That's awesome. Best of luck to the team this year! I think Mike could probably pack a whole elk out in one trip (unless he's went downhill since retiring from Uncle Sam's finest).

ChuckarNUT (Brian), don't let the whole bull riding/country boy thing fool you with John. I hear he really likes modern pop music. Perhaps you could pick him up a tent warming present on your way out to camp? I think a Miley Cyrus poster would be appreciated and look very nice on his tent wall :)...
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 08 28, 2013 •  [Post 4]

Phantom16 wrote:That's awesome. Best of luck to the team this year! I think Mike could probably pack a whole elk out in one trip (unless he's went downhill since retiring from Uncle Sam's finest).

ChuckarNUT (Brian), don't let the whole bull riding/country boy thing fool you with John. I hear he really likes modern pop music. Perhaps you could pick him up a tent warming present on your way out to camp? I think a Miley Cyrus poster would be appreciated and look very nice on his tent wall :)...

LOL, yes he can probably pack that. But I can stil put a whopping on him! :o

RJ knows way to much! :lol:
JohnFitzgerald

Postby ChukarNUT » 08 30, 2013 •  [Post 5]

I am pumped! Its going to be a great season! I head out sunday for 2 weeks in the eagle cap wilderness--then meet up with John for the last week. hopefully by that time i am just there to call and pack and learn from them! After the MTV VMA debacle with Miley Cyrus, im wondering if John has worked on his "twerking"!! :lol: Might be the newest elk hunting strategy??
ChukarNUT

First Name: Brian