Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Packfitter.com

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Packfitter.com

Postby Packfitter.com » 10 23, 2013 •  [Post 1]

I just wanted to opportunity to introduce ourselves to you on Elknut. We are the newest sponsor of the site and glad to be here with you. Our goal here is to be a resource to you and not a salesman. We are sportsman as well and we know the need for good gear when we need it and how we want it. We strive to have quality gear and incredible service. We will do our best to provide interesting content as well participate with you in the forum without pushing our products down your throats. We will do our best to make you aware of any amazing specials etc that we have and then leave the rest to you. Thanks in advance for your support.

The Prostaff at Packfitter.com
Packfitter
It's all about the Gear
http://www.packfitter.com
Packfitter.com

First Name: Brett
Last Name: Iverson

Re: Packfitter.com

Postby ElkNut1 » 10 23, 2013 •  [Post 2]

Brett, thanks for being a part of the ElkNut Forum, I look forward to looking into your packs! I have a question, I watched the video clip on your site about the Tenzig Pack, I liked it! Is the main compartment of the 5000 capable of hauling boned meat or can you get a hindquarter on the bone inside of it if a guy/gal wanted too? Too, is there a seat on the back that could entertain meat bags or quarters if one wanted to use it in that fashion? I did see where the pack comes apart from frame & quarters can be hauled that way. Thanks!

Can you put the video clip on here too? I think it's worth watching!

ElkNut1
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 10 23, 2013 •  [Post 3]

I just watched the video as well. The TZ 5000/6000 appears to combine the best qualities of my Badlands Day and my Eberlestock X2. The meat pouch is sweet! I WANT ONE! Can someone email the wife and give her this hint for Christmas! :D

Here's the video,

JohnFitzgerald

Postby Packfitter.com » 10 24, 2013 •  [Post 4]

Thanks for the warm welcome! The 5000 and the 6000 are designed to carry a quarter and additional gear. They are set up as a carry bag rather than then a frame with strapping capability. Overall quality of the packs is tremendous. The video links above help demo the packs in detail and we do have some reviews on our site. Tenzing did just come out with a carbon fiber frame pack this year. It is the Tenzing CF13 and it is amazing. It does cost a grundle but can haul over 300 LBS. If you have seen our reviews online, you will know I probably will not be hauling 300 lbs anytime soon :D Hope this helps.
Packfitter
It's all about the Gear
http://www.packfitter.com
Packfitter.com

First Name: Brett
Last Name: Iverson