Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Headin West Hunts: 2 Weeks Left to Apply in Montana

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Headin West Hunts: 2 Weeks Left to Apply in Montana

Postby Indian Summer » 02 28, 2014 •  [Post 1]

There are still two weeks left until the license application deadline in Montana. I have some really good spots available there. Two for archery and one for gun. I am certain whoever hunts these two areas will be more than happy with the number of elk, lay of the land, and the details I have on these spots.

Pretty sure everyone knows about my services but we have continued to pick up new members so I'll run through it real quick. In a nutshell: Headin' West Hunt Consulting provides complete hunt plans for DIY elk hunters in Wyoming and Montana. All the details to make sure your elk hunt doesn't end up being an expensive camping trip.

Tell me your criteria for a hunt and we'll pick the one that fits best. Don't want to see another soul, not a problem. Want to truck camp, want to spike out, prefer to rent a small cabin? Cabin roadside, rental cabin in the middle of nowhere complete with cooking utensils & firewood? Let me know. Need to rent a wall tent/wood stove. Got you covered. Montana is known for having quality bulls and lower hunting pressure. If you have yet to nail down a game plan now would be the time to make sure you hit the hills with one you can have confidence in.

Feel free to PM, email, or call with any questions.

Thanks and have a great day!
Joe Ferraro
Elknut Forums Sponsor
http://www.headinwest.net
joe@headinwest.net
Attachments
Marcelles Bull.jpg
Marcelles Bull.jpg (101.72 KiB) Viewed 911 times
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro