Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Forum Rules!

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Forum Rules!

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 11 10, 2015 •  [Post 1]

Forum Rules

1. This is first and foremost an elk hunting forum, designed to promote discussion and learning about elk hunting tactics, elk vocalization/calling, weapons, gear, conditioning, with some various other sub forum topics mixed in.

2a. Keep the threads and posts PG-13. No vulgar, threatening, or abusive language (or images) is/are allowed in the threads. This is a family friendly forum and there is no need to cross the line. Moderators or myself will adjust inappropriate posts accordingly (this may consist of censoring and/or deletion) and send user a warning using the PM system or email.

2b. WapitiTalk is not the place for political threads, discussions, or posts. Political threads and posts are not allowed on our hunting forum.

3. Lively discussion and the sharing of opinions is great, but, there is a line - and it is not to be crossed. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Any person openly attacking another forum member (or members) will receive a warning and have their message removed. If you have an issue with an individual, take it up with them off line, not on this forum. Additionally, please refrain from making negative comments about other hunting forums on Wapiti Talk.

4. Problems or complaints about anything a member feels is inappropriate should be directed to the moderators or administrator using the PM system. Do not openly post your disagreement on a thread; let the moderators or administrator take any necessary corrective action.

5. If you have something to post and are not sure which forum it belongs in, do not post it in more than one forum. If the moderators or administrator think it would fit better in another location, it will be moved there. Duplicate threads only serve to create confusion.

6. If you are unsure about any of the rules, or, have a question about something you wish to post but are unsure of its acceptability, contact one of the moderators or administrator first via the PM system.

7. Be nice, i.e., “golden rule”. Everybody is encouraged to offer their opinions on a given topic. If you do not agree with somebody’s opinion, you may certainly say so but keep your comments constructive with no personal attacks. Example – “I hear what you’re saying Hunter456, but in my experience………”.

8. Lastly, troublemakers of any type are not welcome at the Wapiti Talk Forum. We reserve the right to inactivate your account if we feel you are violating the forum rules or are being disruptive.

Thank You for your cooperation!
RJ/Wapiti Talk Forum Administrator
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ