Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Wyoming Area 67 and 81 Archery Elk

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Wyoming Area 67 and 81 Archery Elk

Postby Kessler10 » 12 30, 2015 •  [Post 1]

I have been looking into both of these areas for my 2016 archery hunt. My uncle has hunted area 67 and has some points of interest I have been looking at. Then also been combing over maps for area 81 that is right next to 67.My uncle is a Wyoming Resident. He is now 72 years old and has hung up the boots. But has been feeding me some points of interest to scout. The downside being he has not hunted these spots in a while so tough to know how good they are until i get boots on the ground this summer

If anyone has experience with these areas and wants to chat and bounce some ideas off each other throw me a PM. I am a solo archery hunter. Figured if someone is relatively familiar with either general area, I would want to see if some of the spots I am looking into might be worth the time to scout or to leave alone this summer.

Side note, I have hunted area 7 many times in the past and would be happy to exchange info on that area as well.

Figured this might be a good way for 2 guys to share some knowledge and help each other out.
Kessler10

First Name: Luke
Last Name: Kessler