Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Game Planner Maps - Oregon is LIVE

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Game Planner Maps - Oregon is LIVE

Postby Game Planner Maps » 05 16, 2016 •  [Post 1]

The Oregon Map Viewer is up and running, Click Here to login to your account or register for free!
Click Here for a 1 year membership to the Oregon Premium Map Viewer, and make your own Digital Maps like the one below.
Game Planner Digital Maps and the Avenza PDF Maps app turn your mobile device into a GPS with your own custom base map.
The Oregon Map Viewer is the first to receive updated USFS Road classification. All USFS roads are classified as either; Passable by Car, 4X4, or Closed.
This updated road classification should nearly match the MVUM road maps. When the complete MVUM roads dataset is released I will be updating all map viewers with MVUM roads and trails.

A couple of notes; the NHD data published for Oregon does not include a complete Springs/Seeps layer, until I find one I am omitting that layer from the map viewer.
The Big Game Range Data only includes Elk and Mule deer as that is all I had on hand and could not find much else.

Hope you guys find this useful! I really appreciate everyone spreading the word on the WWW. Washington is next!

OR_Wapiti.jpg
OR_Wapiti.jpg (122.74 KiB) Viewed 960 times
The Ultimate Map Resource for the DIY Public Land Hunter
www.GAMEPLANNERMAPS.com
Whats Your Game Plan?
Game Planner Maps
Game Planner Maps