Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Guess the new WT Sponsor, win a prize!

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Guess the new WT Sponsor, win a prize!

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 06 02, 2017 •  [Post 1]

Hey folks, we have a new affiliate sponsor coming on board soon. The company has been around for a long time and have a solid reputation for quality products. Let's do the guessing game thing and I'll send one of the coveted Wapiti Talk decals to a few folks who guess the company's name correctly. Oh, you want a hint or two? OK, the company's name starts with a D and ends with a K. Not enough? Let's see... I own one of their products and use it on gated roads. Well, what's your guess?
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: Guess the new WT Sponsor, win a prize!

Postby Swede » 06 02, 2017 •  [Post 2]

Diamondback
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 06 02, 2017 •  [Post 3]

Well, this didn't last long as my web guy was lightning quick on getting the new affiliate sponsor banner/text link up! Yes, Swede did guess correctly (Diamondback) but already has 62 Wapititalk Decals plastered on his rig, his camper, his tree stands, on many windows in his home, his shop door, his lawn mower, and even one stuck on the south end of his north facing dog. I figure he has enough :D

If any of you cats are thinking of getting a mountain bike, or, any bike for that matter... give Diamondback a look and see what they have to offer!
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Swede » 06 02, 2017 •  [Post 4]

Welcome to Diamondback. It is good to have a bicycle sponsor in camp.
My northbound dog is relieved to know there is no sticker coming in the mail. He started barking at the coyotes last night and I told him the next W.T. sticker I got would be wrapped around his muzzle. :o
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics