Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

New WT Sponsor Welcome - Paleo Meals to Go

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

New WT Sponsor Welcome - Paleo Meals to Go

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 08 08, 2017 •  [Post 1]

Please join me in welcoming our newest forum sponsor, Paleo Meals to Go! Finally, a better choice for backpacking chow has landed. I'll have the banner and text link up and running soon but feel free to visit their website (provided below) and see what this new backpacking food/mountain chow is all about. Oh, the owner of PMTG has also provided a discount coupon solely for the use of Wapiti Talk members.... type the code WAPITI20 during checkout and receive "20%" off... How's that for coming on board with a bang!

Welcome Dawn/Ty and Paleo Meals to Go and thanks for coming up with such a great product. I'm looking forward to enjoying some of the meal choices this fall!

PaleoMealtoGo.wapititalk.jpg

https://paleomealstogo.com/
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: New WT Sponsor Welcome - Paleo Meals to Go

Postby Swede » 08 08, 2017 •  [Post 2]

Welcome to Paleo Meals. I feel better already knowing RJ can have a little more variety in his diet and maybe a better class of groceries to sustain him on his hunt. :D
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Lark Bunting » 08 08, 2017 •  [Post 3]

Nice, NO MSG!!!!! Huge bonus is they are local to CO as well. I'll be ordering some!
Lark Bunting

First Name: Tom
Last Name: S

Postby wawhitey » 08 08, 2017 •  [Post 4]

Looks like good stuff, i just made an order. Dont know if i can stomach any more mtn house.
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Postby wawhitey » 08 15, 2017 •  [Post 5]

I think over the next couple days ill be trying out the stuff i ordered, see if its something i want to take with me on my hunt in september. If i like it ill order more asap to bring up on the mountain. Reading the ingredient labels was pretty satisfying, as all of the ingredients are actual food, as opposed to unpronounceable crap.
wawhitey

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 08 15, 2017 •  [Post 6]

Got a few coming in myself. They look like the real deal.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby wawhitey » 09 03, 2017 •  [Post 7]

Well ive tried out a couple of these paleo meals at deer camp, and im very happy with them. Best freeze dried meals ive had. They cost a bit more than mountain house, but you get what you pay for. Just went and ordered a dozen more. The discount code still works, and stuff is on sale right now too, so if you need a few of these things, it would be a good time to try them out.
wawhitey