Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

APP Updates! You'll Love These!

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

APP Updates! You'll Love These!

Postby ElkNut1 » 08 19, 2017 •  [Post 1]

Hey guys, those who have the ElkNut APP will receive the next 5 Cow & Bull sounds complete with how to short video clips & written explanation on its use! That's 15 sounds now to date not counting the Mouth Reed use video clips!

We just finished 3 - 5 minute video clips too! 1st one is on Blind/Cold Calling Setups for those early season tactics, we demo this in the woods & show you what type of setup you need for high odds success along with the type of calling you need to inject!

2nd clip is on Advertising Sequence, once again we are in the woods showing setup & what we look & listen for to incorporate this technique!

3rd clip is the Breeding Sequence, again it's in the woods showing setup & calling scenario, good stuff!

All 3 of these setups are where we've actually called in & killed bulls in the past, this should help those out if wondering how to choose & great setup spot & WHY! These are 5 minute clips each. Under each clip is a written explanation when & where to use these methods in addition to the video clip! These 3 clips will air no later than Aug. 25th! There's much more to come too!

Here's a link to those who may be interested in this APP -- http://www.elknut.com/ElkNut-App.html

All this is applicable to both Apple & Android phones!

Feel free to ask any questions or PM me!

ElkNut/Paul
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Re: APP Updates! You'll Love These!

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 08 19, 2017 •  [Post 2]

Sweet! And just in time for elk season. I'm anxious to see/hear the new additions to the app Elknut :).
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby chipick » 08 19, 2017 •  [Post 3]

I love this app so far and I can't wate to see what all you add to it, thanks Elk Nut crew
chipick

Postby Losefreeze » 08 21, 2017 •  [Post 4]

Paul,

Can't wait till they are uploaded. I leave Friday afternoon to catch the opener on Sat and know I will be re-reading the Playbook and watching the videos on the app until I fall asleep that night. THANKS!
Losefreeze