Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

please donate

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

please donate

Postby alaskadropcamp » 09 26, 2017 •  [Post 1]

fellow hunters,
it is with heavy heart that i write this tonight, a good friend of mine from chehalis washington lost his 12 year old son tonight in a gun related accident. anyone willing to donate to this family for funeral costs would be greatly appreciated. anyone who donates $500 or more will receive 50% off any hunt that north star outfitters has to offer for the 2018 season, you can go to face book and look up colby or adam braaton to donate. this is a young family and could use any help they can get. you can call Ryan at 907-982-5986 for more details
thanks in advance.
Ryan schliesser
North star outfitters
alaskadropcamp

Re: please donate

Postby Indian Summer » 09 27, 2017 •  [Post 2]

Man that's a tough pill to swallow. So sorry for your loss Ryan. At 12 he was turning the corner about to begin some of the finest years of his life. I don't even know them and I feel devastated. May God bless them through such a terribly difficult time. :cry:
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro

Postby ishy » 10 01, 2017 •  [Post 3]

So sorry. Loosing a kid is one of the worst things that we can face in life. Just reading the post brings back the sick feeling we had trying to pick out casket and having to put it on a credit card. Not many young families have life insurance on kids. It is just not something that is ever thought of that kids can leave us. It felt like slap in the face when you are already emotionally, mentally and physically drained. Hope everyone on here can give a what you can.
ishy

First Name: Bryan
Last Name: L

Postby Swede » 10 01, 2017 •  [Post 4]

I can only imagine the grief and pain the family feels now. My heart felt sympathy goes out to them.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby vertical limit » 10 02, 2017 •  [Post 5]

So very sorry to hear this. Such an unfortunate thing to have happen to anyone. I can't imagine the pain the family is going through. My thoughts and prayers are with all involved.
vertical limit

Postby Indian Summer » 10 04, 2017 •  [Post 6]

Can your brown bear hunts be guided? I can't hunt them unguided as a non resident.
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro