Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

App Updates Available!

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

App Updates Available!

Postby ElkNut1 » 12 13, 2017 •  [Post 1]

For you who have the APP, we Updated it Tuesday for both Apple & Android Iphones. I added quite a bit more written content to existing sounds & 7 new sounds in addition to a Creative Calling Sequence. There are video & audio clips for all sounds & sequences. The info available can be seen at this link, also click the 'more' link for the drop down box! --- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/elknut/ ... 79425?mt=8

We have a Huge Update coming in January, you won't want to miss it! I have two questions asked regularly, 1 - Is there a yearly renewal of the 4.99 cost, no there isn't, once downloaded it's yours including all updates! 2 - Does it work without Wifi, yes, once you download the content it can be viewed anywhere & anytime! Here's a .30 video clip about the App.

ElkNut/Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joWRi1aWchA
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Re: App Updates Available!

Postby Wapiti » 12 14, 2017 •  [Post 2]

Thanks for putting together all this info for all of us Paul !!

I know you've spent hours upon hours day in and day out on this !

I'm amazed as you still have time to chat with me on the phone for hours !! I try not to bother you much as I know your busy though.

Thanks again

Trav
Wapiti River Outdoors
780-876-6170
http://www.wapitiriveroutdoors.com
Wapiti
Site Sponsor

First Name: Travis
Last Name: O'Shea

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 12 14, 2017 •  [Post 3]

Sweet, thanks Paul. This APP has got to be one of best products/deals of the darn year. You could honestly, quadruple the price and the content is still more than worth the cost! Love it, thanks...
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby ElkNut1 » 12 15, 2017 •  [Post 4]

Thanks guys! Heck Travis I always have time for you! (grin)

ElkNut/Paul
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Postby Scott69 » 12 18, 2017 •  [Post 5]

Didn't know this app existed.I'll be getting this for sure.It can only help my archery hunts.My calling skills are a direct result of your dvds.When I hunt with others,they always want me to call, that's a problem.You can never stop learning though and be different from the competition.
Scott69

Postby ElkNut1 » 12 19, 2017 •  [Post 6]

Scott, thanks for your comments! I hear ya about being the primary caller because guys just don't find the time to practice to a satisfactory level! Let them know about the APP too & it will help them in their calling & how to handle about any encounter that may arise! Thanks bud!

ElkNut/Paul
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul