Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

New Wapiti Talk Members... Win a New Truck!

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

New Wapiti Talk Members... Win a New Truck!

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 12 21, 2017 •  [Post 1]

Not really but how about a super cool Wapiti Talk decal for your truck :D. If you're a new member to our humble campfire, do a quick intro post (where you hail from, what you like to hunt, why you still insist on driving Forda when there are Chevys to be purchased ;), favorite style of hunting, favorite color..... you know the deal). Do this and you'll not only be formally welcomed to the campfire by the likes of Swede, Indian Summer, Lefty, Tigger, Elkduds, wawhitey, Roosiebull, etc., etc., but I'll send you one of our super cool Wapiti Talk decals to spruce up your hunting rig.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: New Wapiti Talk Members... Win a New Truck!

Postby Swede » 12 21, 2017 •  [Post 2]

I started to get excited about the prospect of winning a new truck even though I never win. I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick his football. RJ could have a contest where all I needed to do was pick a number somewhere in between the numbers of 1 & 3 and I would still lose. Its something with his random number selector thingamagig.
Even if you are like me and never win, you can do well here. Those Wapiti Talk decals are something you can use to cover over some part of your Chevy, or show with pride on your Ford. As a W.T. member you will be privileged to read my thoughts on the meaning of life, or hunting, or ?, whether you like them or not. Just don't listen to Roosiebull. He kills big bulls nearly every year by spot and stalk, but wants to call them in more. I guess he is not satisfied going to the elk. Too lazy. He wants them to come to him. Maybe he will be standing on the road at the back of his truck. I suppose next, he will want them to climb in to be shot. :D
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Elkduds » 12 21, 2017 •  [Post 3]

Psych! The bumper stickers are seriously cool, will also stick to hard side gun cases, tool boxes, skis/snowboards, even the designated malt beverage refrig in the garage or mancave. Again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to WTers old and new, near and far.
Elkduds

First Name: Mark
Last Name: Scott

Postby Tigger » 12 21, 2017 •  [Post 4]

The uh, wisdom, ahem that Swede dispenses is worth the price of admission.

also, RJ will loan out his classic muscle car to active members of this forum from time to time which is pretty cool. Most times he doesn't know he is doing it, but we got a key made and, well, he never checks the odometer.

Unfortunately, it takes some serious intellect and wit before you can use the Wapiti Talk private jet. Fortunately for me, I was grandfathered in before that became a prerequisite.
Tigger

Postby Swede » 12 21, 2017 •  [Post 5]

And another job I have here is keeping characters like Tigger from talking too crazy. I apologize for not doing very well at that, and it may be a reason I did not mention that at first. :D
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Indian Summer » 12 22, 2017 •  [Post 6]

Hi everyone my name is Jo.... um, Bob. I’m from P... um, Michigan. I like to hunt rabbits and with lots of experience at killing and dressing them out I’m ready to try my luck at elk hunting. I drive a Ford because I get a discount on them. Anyway I can wait to get my truck in the mail this site is awesome!
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 12 22, 2017 •  [Post 7]

Indian Summer wrote:Hi everyone my name is Jo.... um, Bob. I’m from P... um, Michigan. I like to hunt rabbits and with lots of experience at killing and dressing them out I’m ready to try my luck at elk hunting. I drive a Ford because I get a discount on them. Anyway I can wait to get my truck in the mail this site is awesome!

Nice try Bob. You had me going but there is something familiar about you. Know anything about the Dirty Shame saloon past Sylvanite RS? Just checking......
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ