Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Elknut APP......

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Elknut APP......

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 01 17, 2018 •  [Post 1]

Just updated my Elknut APP. Are you kidding me? If you elk hunters (new, intermediate, and old salts) have not downloaded this thing, you're missing out. For really, the price of a gut bomb burger at a fast food joint, you can have access to some of the most cutting edge elk hunting, calling, sound interpretation, info on the flipping planet. It's more than well worth the price of admission...... trust me. RJ

http://www.elknut.com/ElkNut-App.html
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: Elknut APP......

Postby Elkhntr08 » 01 18, 2018 •  [Post 2]

I listen to it instead of the radio on my daily driving. Best money I ever spent.
Elkhntr08

Re: Elknut APP......

Postby ElkNut1 » 01 18, 2018 •  [Post 3]

Rory, thanks for the kind words! It really is a heck of an APP! Every elk hunter should have it! It doesn't matter if guys have the DVDs & Playbook which in itself are responsible for truck loads of elk, this APP goes well beyond that & it's always with you! There's over 25 How To video clips on it at present with countless Tips under the Tips section!

As a heads up for those that do have it, make sure to go to the APP Store & retrieve the latest downloads, there's quite a bit new content as early as two weeks ago.

Our next Update is scheduled for mid February, make sure to download that too! Here's the subjects that will be added at that time!

Spike & Cow Tactics

Satellite Bull Tactics

Herd Bull Tactics

Wallows & Rubs Use

4 Estrus Cycles

Full Moon Tactics

Early Season Tactics

New Hunter Strategies

If you're the main caller in your hunting group you'll enjoy everything on it! If your hunting partners need to start sharing the load & call for you too there's no better learning tool than this APP!

There's much more to come but those things will be added on the next Update! All updates are free! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul