Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

ElkNut APP - Record Feature!

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

ElkNut APP - Record Feature!

Postby ElkNut1 » 02 08, 2018 •  [Post 1]

Rory & others please download yours & let us know how it's working! Thank You!

The Record/Play feature is ready to be downloaded on your Iphones! Android Devices will be ready tomorrow to download! I have it on my Iphone at present & am wearing it out! (grin) Yes, I get to test it before others receive it to make sure it's A-OK! Works AWESOME! Now you can call right on the page the sound is that you want to work on or imitate & play it back & then play my sound or a real elk's sound or both! It sure will aid a bunch of folks to know what they may need to work on when attempting to polish up their sounds! The Record feature is extremely clear on my Iphone, no static at all, You'll really enjoy this feature!

No longer will you need your buddy, wife, girl friend, etc. to listen to you & critique you, you can do it yourself & do it anywhere you please! Those that have the APP need to go to the APP Store, they will see that there's an Update, download it, it's now yours!

http://www.elknut.com/ElkNut-App.html

The last week in Feb. we are also adding the Tips Section! There's already countless sounds & written content but here's the New Tips coming at the end of the month!

Wallows/Waterholes & Mineral Lick Tactics! (with photos!)

Full Moon Tactics!

4 Estrus Cycles!

Beginner Hunting Tips!

You'll enjoy how much written content accompanies these Tips! Please let me know if you have any questions!

ElkNut/Paul
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul