Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

The Helpful Thread

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

The Helpful Thread

Postby Swede » 03 03, 2018 •  [Post 1]

Sometimes we read a thread or even a post that is especially helpful. There are many threads archived that you can look over for opinions, and insights into what has worked for others. Maybe there are some threads on this forum that you would like to see archived for future reference. If you know of any, post here and they will be set aside right away, or when they go inactive.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Re: The Helpful Thread

Postby wawhitey » 03 03, 2018 •  [Post 2]

There was a recent one about pb&j sandwiches that i believe had some very good info.
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Postby Joe Schmo » 03 03, 2018 •  [Post 3]

When I show up for a hunt I make 15 PB&J’s...did somebody share my secret??!!
Joe Schmo

Postby Lefty » 03 04, 2018 •  [Post 4]

Joe Schmo wrote:When I show up for a hunt I make 15 PB&J’s...did somebody share my secret??!!

It wouldn't be me :lol: :roll: Ive given up on BB and J a long time ago,... ate way too many as a kid.

To add to Swedes offer: at the end of the life of a thread, suggest that the thread be archived. The cheap help sometimes has things fly right over our heads.
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby Swede » 03 04, 2018 •  [Post 5]

Guy! Please. It is obvious to me that some of you just don't get it yet. It has nothing to do with PB&J. Lefty, RJ, Elknut and a few more have not divulged the real secret of successful elk hunting. They have been holding out. Their advantage is being fueled on chocolate and Pinion seeds. With that they go out in a high pitched scream like a small bull with a large antler pointed right into his rear. Now that I have told you the secret, keep it to yourselves as they think like a bunch of Baptists in heaven, that they are the only ones. :D
Swede

Postby Swede » 03 04, 2018 •  [Post 6]

Lefty, what is this end of life thread you are talking about? I have imagined a thread where I tell all about my 400 class bull, but that will be on the next life thread.

Edit: Ok, I found it. I'm sorry I was looking in the Elk Forum not the comedy section. :D
Swede

Postby Tigger » 03 04, 2018 •  [Post 7]

I agree that the PB&J thread is as very informative to both the rookie and the experienced elk hunter. You never
know when a seemingly insignificant detail, if performed to perfection, might result in that bull of a lifetime.
Tigger