Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Listen Up Inmates

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Listen Up Inmates

Postby Swede » 04 05, 2018 •  [Post 1]

I am going to be away a few days starting tomorrow. I expect the asylum to still be standing when I return. Before you get any bright ideas; remember you will reap what you sow. Above all else, don't list Big Red on Craig's List or any of the other on-line sales outlets.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Re: Listen Up Inmates

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 04 06, 2018 •  [Post 2]

Have a save and enjoyable few days off John. I'm sure the inmates will be on their best behavior while you're out of the net :roll:.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Lefty » 04 06, 2018 •  [Post 3]

Ha-ha... Its all up to Indian Summer and Wapiti1
The wife and I are off to northern Arizona and Southern Utah,.. but Ill be able to check in,..maybe :lol:
Im packing the cooler right now

Over and Out!
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby Tigger » 04 06, 2018 •  [Post 4]

Well after that vote of no confidence by Swede for the remaining mods.....hmmmm. What kind of mischief can we get into around here.... :?:

:idea: First thing we need to do is check out behind Swede's house for the corporate jet as soon as he leaves.

:idea: Second, maybe a little test ride in Big Red to run over to Lefty's house and water his plants....and if we just happen to leave 30 dozen plastic pink flamingos in his lawn....well they might look good there.

:idea: :idea: Actually, before #2 above, we need to get that trailer hitch installed on Big Red. Forgot about that. Dang thing won't haul the flamingos no other way.

Would you believe right in the middle of typing this I got a call from Washington state that said, "this in a very important announcement about your credit card account....."? Dem boys is tryin' to distract me!
Tigger

Postby Indian Summer » 04 06, 2018 •  [Post 5]

Gulp! :shock:

You go first Wapiti1.... I’ll cover you.
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 04 06, 2018 •  [Post 6]

Indian Summer wrote:Gulp! :shock:

You go first Wapiti1.... I’ll cover you.

:D
WapitiTalk1

Postby Elkduds » 04 06, 2018 •  [Post 7]

Att-iii-caaa, att-iii-caaa, att-iii-caaa...
Elkduds

First Name: Mark
Last Name: Scott

Postby Tigger » 04 11, 2018 •  [Post 8]

Rumor has it the corporate jet was found!!! Is it true RJ? In the weeds behind Swede's house? I heard it was in need of a few repairs though, what can you tell us about that?
Tigger

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 04 11, 2018 •  [Post 9]

Tigger wrote:Rumor has it the corporate jet was found!!! Is it true RJ? In the weeds behind Swede's house? I heard it was in need of a few repairs though, what can you tell us about that?

I haven't seen that damn thing in two years. At first they just blamed each other (Indian Summer has it, Lefty has it, Swede has it). Now I think they're in cahoots together in a big cover up. When I ask about WapitiTalkOne now, they clam up quicker than an Idaho elk herd with a wolf pack on their tail. I'm about ready to offer a reward for information pertaining to the whereabouts of my darn jet. Do you know anything about WapitiTalkOne Tigger?
WapitiTalk1

Postby Tigger » 04 11, 2018 •  [Post 10]

Yes, it was found! Apparently, Swede decided to land it behind his house but the garden wasn't a long enough runway so he got into some stuff that jets aren't supposed to get into. Then, to cover his tracks, he planted lilacs to cover up the evidence (evidence in this case being the jet itself). But one of your faithful servants here at WT, found the jet when reconning Swede's place for the, ahem, ummm, well....uh...hey pink flamingos kinda go with his décor the perpetrator/jet finder told me. anyway, other than the coons living in the jet (you will need to replace some of the leather upholstery) it is as good as n....as it was. I cannot name the jet finder as he flew it out of there and doesn't exactly have his jet license. But I hear it is back in the official WapitiTalkOne hanger right now! Anyway, that is what a friend told me. Go check it out and by the way, I am gonna need to borrow that sucker! Oh, one more thing. I don't think you will need to stock up on tomatoes, carrots, peas, beans, asparagus or raccoon meat in the WT1 kitchen for quite a while!
Tigger

Postby Swede » 04 11, 2018 •  [Post 11]

I got back yesterday and immediately noticed the jet was gone. I sensed it would be a good idea to not say a thing until the culprit(s) start chattering like squirrels arguing over a freshly cut pine cone. As might be expected, Tigger is in the whole conspiracy up to his eyeballs. Honestly, I planned to clean the jet up and return it, but since Tigger has it, he can scrub the coon manure out and freshen it up.
BTW: I have a fresh coon tail to tie to the radio antenna of Big Red. That should look classic.
Swede

Postby Tigger » 04 11, 2018 •  [Post 12]

Hey, I am once again completely innocent here. I just heard what happened from a friend!

That coon tail is certainly a needed accessory for Big Red, nice job Swede!
Tigger

Postby Swede » 04 11, 2018 •  [Post 13]

I knew leaving this place a few days would lead to trouble. My only consolation came in finding out Lefty would be gone too.
Swede

Postby Trophyhill » 04 24, 2018 •  [Post 14]

Lefty wrote:Ha-ha... Its all up to Indian Summer and Wapiti1
The wife and I are off to northern Arizona and Southern Utah,.. but Ill be able to check in,..maybe :lol:
Im packing the cooler right now

Over and Out!

That sounds like a trip to Powell. If so, Bomber Fat Free Shads oughta do the trick ;)
Certified Elk Junky
Trophyhill

First Name: David
Last Name: B