Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Full Draw Tour

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Full Draw Tour

Postby ishy » 05 08, 2018 •  [Post 1]

It's that time again, Spokane the 10th, Sandpoint the 11th, and Lewiston the 12th. It's always a great show for those that haven't been. All western archery on the big screen. Lots more shows all over the west in the coming weeks.
ishy

First Name: Bryan
Last Name: L

Re: Full Draw Tour

Postby CurlyTail » 05 09, 2018 •  [Post 2]

Always enjoy that show. Nothing close to me so hopefully it will make its way on to YouTube.
CurlyTail

First Name: Jim
Last Name: B.

Postby ishy » 05 11, 2018 •  [Post 3]

They really don't get to youtube. You might be able to find parts and pieces but not the entire show because it is several different companies that submit entrees. If you ever want to see any of them I would just buy them. Camofire usually has the best price, you just have to watch for them.
ishy

Postby CurlyTail » 05 14, 2018 •  [Post 4]

I bought the DVD on Camofire a couple of years ago, and enjoyed it very much. Let me know if you like this years event
CurlyTail

First Name: Jim
Last Name: B.

Postby ishy » 05 15, 2018 •  [Post 5]

Loved it. These small companies do awesome with the video end of things and photography. They definitely use the new technology well. My favorite was a black bear hunt on Prince of Whales with a homemade stick bow. Unbelievable encounter-no spoiler here you have to go see it!
ishy