Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Elk Hunting Maps

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Elk Hunting Maps

Postby Game Planner Maps » 06 07, 2018 •  [Post 1]

Greetings Wapiti Talkers, Game Planner Maps is gearing up for the 2018 elk season and just wanted to invite everyone to check us out when your looking for hunting maps this season. Our Custom Maps are tailored to your hunt, and printed on water/tear resistant paper.
Maps include a USGS 1:24K topo base map and overlays of roads, trails, water sources, land ownership, fire history and seasonal elk range is available.

We can make a map for any unit or species you need and offer free consultation if you want to talk about your options. Please email ed@gameplannermaps if you have any questions.

Good luck to everyone this fall.

Ed
The Ultimate Map Resource for the DIY Public Land Hunter
www.GAMEPLANNERMAPS.com
Whats Your Game Plan?
Game Planner Maps
Game Planner Maps

Re: Elk Hunting Maps

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 06 07, 2018 •  [Post 2]

Thanks for the reminder Ed! I'm waiting on a new map for a WA area, and, after a scout trip to Idaho next month, I'll need to get one for the portion of a wilderness area my buddy Joe and I will be hunting. GP Maps bring an entirely new perspective to both your old and new hunting areas with all the info available on them. Lastly, Ed is very easy to work with and he ensures you get exactly what you need for your fall venture into the big game woods. RJ
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ