Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Hey guys post up a picture of your game meat,,,,

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Hey guys post up a picture of your game meat,,,,

Postby Lefty » 12 09, 2023 •  [Post 1]

What's wrong with some people?
I met some guys on the Montana elk trails, they gave me the rest of his High Mountain elk sticks, Over 5lbs. with added jalapeno and cheese. So well done by a perfectionist!
Who was Not a wild game eater. He tried a few backstraps and didn't like them :?: And made the rest into elk sticks and gave them away.

I was raised on wild game, and my wife and I until recently always had plenty of games.
Post up some pictures of your fried yellow bellied bullheads, smoked whitefish, pan-fried mountain lion, braised beaver, Sous Vide ole stinky blacktail buck, Pemicianed porky pine, Grilled goose, A La Plancha opposum, deepfried crappie, stewed squrril , filleted fish,,,
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Re: Hey guys post up a picture of your game meat,,,,

Postby 7mmfan » 12 09, 2023 •  [Post 2]

Not processed yet, but there's a lot of meat in the fridge in this picture! And every ounce was consumed.
Attachments
20201020_173205.jpg
20201020_173205.jpg (140.87 KiB) Viewed 182 times
I hunt therefore I am. I fish therefore I lie.
7mmfan

Postby wawhitey » 12 10, 2023 •  [Post 3]

7mm, do you have your own special "man fridge" or is your wife just extremely tolerant? My fridge looks like that a few times a year, but im single. Guys i know who are married seem quite confused about me using my refrigerator as a meat locker. Wait, REF! CAN HE DO THAT?
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Postby wawhitey » 12 10, 2023 •  [Post 4]

7mm, do you have your own special "man fridge" or is your wife just extremely tolerant? My fridge looks like that a few times a year, but im single. Guys i know who are married seem quite confused about me using my refrigerator as a meat locker. Wait, REF! CAN HE DO THAT?
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Postby 7mmfan » 12 10, 2023 •  [Post 5]

wawhitey wrote:7mm, do you have your own special "man fridge" or is your wife just extremely tolerant? My fridge looks like that a few times a year, but im single. Guys i know who are married seem quite confused about me using my refrigerator as a meat locker. Wait, REF! CAN HE DO THAT?

This is my garage fridge, so I have free reign over this one. Definitely wouldn't have this kind of freedom and leniency inside the house. More than once though we've had get togethers at the house I've forgotten about and had guests go to the fridge for a refreshment only to find a deer head or a pile of ducks in there.
I hunt therefore I am. I fish therefore I lie.
7mmfan

Postby Lefty » 12 22, 2023 •  [Post 6]

wawhitey wrote:7mm, do you have your own special "man fridge" or is your wife just extremely tolerant? My fridge looks like that a few times a year, but im single. Guys i know who are married seem quite confused about me using my refrigerator as a meat locker. Wait, REF! CAN HE DO THAT?

My wife is pretty good about it all.
Our brother-in-law from Phoenix wanted some ice cubes for his water. Opened the freezer and about died seeing a 1/2 a pine marten in the bottom. Just to bug him my wife told him to pull out the white bag,,, Bull moose scrotum he took pictures,, but never did get any ice cubes :lol:
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H