Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Eberlestock Blue Widow for sale

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Eberlestock Blue Widow for sale

Postby Aldog » 04 15, 2018 •  [Post 1]

This is a used but in good condition Eberlestock Blue Widow Back Pack. It has never hauled meat but has been used. There are no rips or tears. There are wear marks on some of the military webbings and straps. Should something go wrong with the pack Eberlestock will make it right; their warranty service is amazing.

It comes with a non-Eberlestock accessory pouch on the belt. It also comes with the Eberlestock ButtBucket with Ripcord (for a compound bow) and Spike Camp Duffel.

$285.

JP9 Blue Widow
Compressed Volume: 2,200 c.i.
Total (Expanded) Volume: 4,700 c.i.
Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz
Dimensions (Compressed): 25"h x 13"w x 7"d
The JP9 Blue Widow features Eberlestock’s patented Cam Expansion system. It fills the roles of three packs in one: removable Fanny-Top fanny pack, compact main pack, and expanded meat-hauling or freight-hauling mode. The main vertical pockets and utility expansion compartment are attached directly to the main frame panel, creating a pack that protrudes a relatively shallow amount relative to the wearer's body. The pack performs beautifully under a wide range of load conditions. The JP9 Blue Widow can be expanded by adding one of our J-type duffel bag accessories. The Blue Widow is designed to carry (3) 2-liter hydration bladders.

Spike Camp Duffel
Dimensions: 22"h x 13"w x 9"d
Weight: 14 oz
The Spike Camp Duffel integrates perfectly with Eberlestock J-series packs or the F1 Mainframe. At about 2400 cubic inches, you can pair it with a J51, J34, J107, J117, or JP9. Depending on the pack, you can carry it internally, or attach it to the outside to increase the capacity of your pack. The J-types are widely considered to be the most versatile packs on the planet, and the J2SD adds another dimension of options for your rigging of these packs. Load it with your clothes and sundries, then drop it into your pack. When you reach camp, slip out the Spike Camp Duffel and set it in your tent. Put your pack into its compact mode, and you'll be ready for adventure. If you're hunting, once you've bagged game, load the meat inside the meat compartment, put your gear outboard in the J2SD, and head off the mountain.

I have pictures but can't seem to get them to upload. Will provide upon request.
Aldog

Re: Eberlestock Blue Widow for sale

Postby Aldog » 04 25, 2018 •  [Post 2]

Open to reasonable offers. I can arrange shipping or pickup if you are in my area.
Aldog

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 05 03, 2018 •  [Post 3]

Solid pack folks. The Blue Widows work just fine ;)

BW n Bull.jpg
BW n Bull.jpg (350.7 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Aldog » 05 07, 2018 •  [Post 4]

Sold
Aldog