Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Fixing The Thingamagig

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Fixing The Thingamagig

Postby Swede » 06 10, 2019 •  [Post 1]

RJ's randomizer thingamgig never comes up with the right answer. It needs to be fixed in a hurry, before the next Pick A Number contest. I think he should send it to me for a major overhaul. It is so far off now that a simple adjustment will just not do. It will be returned to him with just the right numbers he likes to ask us to pick from. Every one of the numbers after the rebuild will be the same. Oops! Only one person on the forum will know that number. I'm not saying whom, but I am picking 514 again for the next contest, so don't get any bright ideas.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Re: Fixing The Thingamagig

Postby Lefty » 06 11, 2019 •  [Post 2]

Swede wrote:RJ's randomizer thingamgig never comes up with the right answer. It needs to be fixed in a hurry, before the next Pick A Number contest. I think he should send it to me for a major overhaul. It is so far off now that a simple adjustment will just not do. It will be returned to him with just the right numbers he likes to ask us to pick from. Every one of the numbers after the rebuild will be the same. Oops! Only one person on the forum will know that number. I'm not saying whom, but I am picking 514 again for the next contest, so don't get any bright ideas.
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby Swede » 06 11, 2019 •  [Post 3]

I think Lefty's post was just reminding everyone not to mess with 514 and wait for the rebuilt Thingamagig.
Swede

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 06 11, 2019 •  [Post 4]

The randomizer thingamajig was tuned up, lubed, and oil changed not even 3 years ago. It’s running just fine :lol:
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Swede » 06 11, 2019 •  [Post 5]

Maybe it just needs a Swedish massage.
Swede

Postby Lefty » 06 12, 2019 •  [Post 6]

Swede wrote:I think Lefty's post was just reminding everyone not to mess with 514 and wait for the rebuilt Thingamagig.

RJ gave me one of the balls from the thing-ama-jiggy that says "hIS" Im not sure what it was doing mixed in with the numbers
Lefty

Postby Swede » 06 12, 2019 •  [Post 7]

Lefty, did RJ replace the 514 ball with the "His" ball?
Swede

Postby Lefty » 06 12, 2019 •  [Post 8]

Swede wrote:Lefty, did RJ replace the 514 ball with the "His" ball?

Naw all he took out was the balls with words on them the one I have has a lower case "h"

we had a discussion: RJ found anouter ball with the word " hI" at first I thought he had the number 14 upside down,.. but the mo I looked at it I had to agree he was correct.
Lefty

Postby Swede » 06 12, 2019 •  [Post 9]

I knew you two could not read a simple number. I know better than to try 666 or 999. Maybe I will go with 8.
Swede

Postby Lefty » 06 12, 2019 •  [Post 10]

Swede wrote:I knew you two could not read a simple number. I know better than to try 666 or 999. Maybe I will go with 8.

Eight is a number not a letter we left all of the balls with numbers

Lefty

Postby Swede » 06 12, 2019 •  [Post 11]

What a bunch of jerks. I had that contest in the bag, but you two characters have the thingamagig so messed up it will likely need to be replaced with a Swede Special Thingamagig. It is a intricate machine that only a qualified Swede can operate. It operates with letters or numbers. You just say the work on the next contest and I will get you the correct answer. Honest ;)
Swede