Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Coronavirus Notice

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Coronavirus Notice

Postby Swede » 03 02, 2020 •  [Post 1]

No, I do not know anything you don't about the disease, but I have some ideas on how you can help the situation.
Let your family, boss, friends and associates including your pastor know you are concerned about them, so you and the family are taking a two week scouting trip into the elk woods. There you will not be contacting the virus or passing it on to others. Second you need to follow that up with a three or four week hunting trip.
Stock up on food and other supplies so you rarely or never need to go back to civilization. Anyway that is exactly what I plan to do this year if I do not get sick in the meantime.
Lefty, since you do not have anyone that is referred to as "pastor" in your church, you can notify your bishop.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Re: Coronavirus Notice

Postby Pop-r » 03 25, 2020 •  [Post 2]

Good luck Swede!
Pop-r

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 03 25, 2020 •  [Post 3]

Swede, better check your state’s closure. I know most everything is shut down up my way for outdoor recreational activities.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Swede » 03 25, 2020 •  [Post 4]

WapitiTalk1 wrote:Swede, better check your state’s closure. I know most everything is shut down up my way for outdoor recreational activities.

What a kill joy. I was thinking that for once I could drive through Portland, with my trailer attached to my pickup and not experience White Knuckle Syndrome. The freeways would have little or no traffic to negotiate. Hopefully if I start acting sick and cough some, the cops will back off and just tell me to go home as I thank him and head in the opposite direction.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 03 25, 2020 •  [Post 5]

Swede wrote:
WapitiTalk1 wrote:Swede, better check your state’s closure. I know most everything is shut down up my way for outdoor recreational activities.

What a kill joy. I was thinking that for once I could drive through Portland, with my trailer attached to my pickup and not experience White Knuckle Syndrome. The freeways would have little or no traffic to negotiate. Hopefully if I start acting sick and cough some, the cops will back off and just tell me to go home as I thank him and head in the opposite direction.

I hear ya :D
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ