Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Checks In The Mail

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Checks In The Mail

Postby Swede » 03 25, 2020 •  [Post 1]

I have been posted outside near my mailbox, waiting for that Covid 19 check from the feds, but for some reason it has not arrived. I am wondering if anyone has gotten one and if you have, was it mine? Trust me, if yours comes to my mailbox it will be put to good use. :D
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Re: Checks In The Mail

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 03 25, 2020 •  [Post 2]

I have many of your mailing addresses. I’ve taken the liberty of contacting the “source” and just having all the stimulus checks for the WT members shipped to my ranch, just for tracking/accountability purposes. I’ll get them out as soon as I can :D
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Swede » 03 25, 2020 •  [Post 3]

I am expecting a "stimulus check". I would like to think Donald Trump would have writers cramp signing checks, stimulating my economy, and not just a stimulus to encourage a bowel movement. That has never been a problem for me, but my bank account could always use a transfusion. I sure like idea that better than what I was hearing about his plans for geezer burials the other day.
Swede

Postby wawhitey » 03 25, 2020 •  [Post 4]

The geezer burials have an appeal. Say, 50+ = geezer, and think how much bigger everybody elses check can be!
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Postby Swede » 03 25, 2020 •  [Post 5]

Whitey, don't be talking that way. You obviously do not understand grandkids, or their love for grandma.
Swede

Postby Swede » 03 27, 2020 •  [Post 6]

I have heard the lady of the house has not placed a stamp on the envelope containing my check yet. I heard she is going to do that today. Now I have to think about all I can do with that check when it arrives in the mail. I am definitely staying home so I will in healthy when it arrives and can spend it.
Swede